Pressure washers have become an indispensable part of house cleaning tasks. From yard to vehicles, these guys leave everything spotless.
If you are looking for the most reliable pressure washer for light to medium-duty cleaning tasks. Here they are.
Here are the most reliable pressure washers you can buy in 2021:
- Best Overall: Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- Best For Wood Deck Cleaning: Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 Max Psi 1.76 Gpm 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- Best For Outdoor Furniture Cleaning: Stanley SHP2150 2150 PSI Powerful Pressure Washer
- Most Powerful: WEN PW28 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer with 173cc Engine
- Best For Vehicle Cleaning: A-iPower APW2700C 7HP High-Pressure Washer
- Best For Lighter Duty: SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Clean Machine Gas Pressure Washer
|Top 6 Most Reliable Pressure Washers|
|Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer|
Best For Wood Deck Cleaning
|Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 Max Psi 1.76 Gpm 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer|
Best For Outdoor Furniture Cleaning
|Stanley SHP2150 2150 PSI Powerful Pressure Washer|
|WEN PW28 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer with 173cc Engine|
Best For Vehicle Cleaning
|A-iPower APW2700C 7HP High-Pressure Washer|
Best For Lighter Duty
|SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Clean Machine Gas Pressure Washer|
Best Overall: Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- Quiet operation
- Easy to use
- The hose connector is made of plastic.
When it comes to the best overall electric-powered pressure washer, Sun Joe SPX3000 is hands-down the most suitable candidate.
You can start cleaning just by pushing a button. The unit is easy to assemble and simple to use. The Sun Joe SPX3000 is noiseless when compared to gas-powered units. It also doesn’t emit exhaust smoke.
At 1.75 GPM, the machine generates 2030 PSI. The power is enough for regular cleaning tasks. They include cleaning driveways, backyards or gutters, and rooftops.
The plastic hose connector is a bit disappointing to me since it is easy to leak.
|Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer Specifications|
Dual detergent tanks
Safety lock switch
Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer is an affordable unit that is capable of handling all sorts of home cleaning.
Best For Wood Deck Cleaning: Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 Max Psi 1.76 Gpm 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- Great pressure
- TSS works perfectly
- Wall mountable
- Easy to move around
- Comfortable trigger gun
- Pump head metal looks cheap
Sun Joe SPX4000 features a powerful 14.5-amp motor that generates 2030 PSI at 1.76 GPM. The power is adjustable so that you choose to start with 1450 PSI or lower. That makes the unit ideal for cleaning a wood deck.
It comes with a bunch of useful accessories (20ft high-pressure hose, power cord, a needle clean-out tool). You can place them all on the machine. The Total Stop System (TSS) works perfectly.
This machine is well-constructed and compact. The glide wheels make it easy to roll.
Any complaints? The pump head metal does look cheap.
|Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 Max Psi 1.76 Gpm 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer Specifications|
14.5 amp motor
Safety Lock Switch
Pressure select technology
Quick-connect spray tips
Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 Max Psi 1.76 Gpm 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer with adjustable power can clean different surfaces around your home.
Best For Outdoor Furniture Cleaning: Stanley SHP2150 2150 PSI Powerful Pressure Washer
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to move around
- Easy to store
- Running quietly
- No pressure controlling system
Stanley SHP2150 2150 isn’t just another lightweight electric-powered pressure water. The unit is capable of low to medium-duty cleaning tasks such as car, driveway, grill, patio, furniture cleaning. At 1.4 GPM, the machine can generate 2150 PSI.
The 13-amp motor runs quietly. The machine looks beautiful and compact.
This machine features 2 rubberized plastic wheels that allow you to work around the house. It is a convenient choice for those who don’t want to buy extra connectors.
The Stanley SHP2150 doesn’t come with the pressure controlling system, which can slow you down during the cleaning.
|Stanley SHP2150 2150 PSI Powerful Pressure Washer Specifications|
Quick connect tips
Stanley SHP2150 2150 PSI Powerful Pressure Washer is the best option for outdoor furniture cleaning and many other medium-duty tasks.
Most Powerful: WEN PW28 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer with 173cc Engine
- Simple to set up
- Comfortable handgrip
- A great bargain
- It has a fuel shut-off valve
- High-quality nozzles
- Solidly built
- Oil leak alert
Gas-powered pressure washers are known to be powerful. WEN PW28 isn’t an exception. Assembly takes a few minutes. The 173 cc OHV Engine motor generates 2800 PSI at 2.3 GPM. It allows you to clean unwanted filth off any surface.
This unit features a soap nozzle, 0,25, and 40-degree nozzles that can handle almost any cleaning tasks. The comfortable handgrip doesn’t give you blister after use. This unit also comes with a fuel shut-off valve that allows you to empty the fuel in the carburetor.
One thing that you should know: oil leaks can happen sometimes.
|WEN PW28 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer with 173cc Engine Specifications|
173 cc OHV Engine
Onboard nozzle storage
12-inch never-flat wheels.
WEN PW28 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer with 173cc Engine is a great bargain. You pay for the most powerful unit at a very affordable price.
Best For Vehicle Cleaning: A-iPower APW2700C 7HP High-Pressure Washer
- Durable frame design
- Flexible access
- Easy to assemble
- Quiet operation
- Long-reach pressure hose
Any car or truck owners here? You will love A-iPower APW2700C 7HP High-Pressure Washer. The unit provides enough power to leave your car spotless. It also works well on concrete and decking.
It is very simple to assemble. The different nozzle attachments provide users with more choices when it comes to tough stains. A-iPower can go straight for 30 minutes without any issues. The body is well-built and solid. The motor functions quietly.
It is hard to find anything to complain about this wonderful product.
|A-iPower APW2700C 7HP High-Pressure Washer Specifications|
196cc/ 6. 5Hp
Carb complied ship to all 50 States
3 quick connect nozzles
A-iPower APW2700C 7HP High-Pressure Washer is an excellent reward for your house. Cleaning dirt and stains with just a simple blast.
Best For Lighter Duty: SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Clean Machine Gas Pressure Washer
- Non-marring and kink resistant
- Wheels for ease of transport
- Quiet engine
- The wheels don’t help with stability.
For light-duty house cleaning, SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 is a great gas-powered option. It provides less power than other models in the same category, but it is still enough for simple and light tasks.
This machine is super durable. The corrosion-resistant steel frame keeps all parts protected. The fold-down handle doesn’t eat up storage space. It comes with 1 gallon of onboard soap tank.
The Simpson CM60912 does offer 6” never-flat wheels for maneuverability. However, the wheels are quite small so that they can’t help with stability.
|SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Clean Machine Gas Pressure Washer Specifications|
149cc SIMPSON OHV
Maintenance-free OEM Technologies
Three spray nozzles
Ergonomic spray gun
SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Clean Machine Gas Pressure Washer is a reliable and inexpensive unit for light cleaning tasks.
How To Choose The Most Reliable Pressure Washers?
- Why do you need a pressure washer? Do you use it to clean farm equipment? Or do you simply want to get the dirt off your driveway?
- To know what you use pressure for, you will find a suitable unit easier.
- For example, if you just want to clean cars, furniture or patio then you probably need a consumer-grade pressure washer.
- Electric or simple gas-powered units can handle light to medium-grade cleaning tasks.
This rating important elements when fining a reliable pressure washer.
Up to 2000 PSI: It is ideal for small and light-duty jobs. It is great for spraying off cars or cleaning up outdoor furniture.
From 2000 to 3,200 PSI: Most pressure washers in this range can clean cars, trucks, fences, and boats.
Above 3200 PSI: these strong units are great to remove stubborn stains, clean stone, and brick. They aren’t suitable for cleaning cars or patio.
- You calculate cleaning units or performance scores by multiply PSI with GPM. Each application will require different cleaning units, so it is important to know.
- Gas or electric? They are both designed for different task requirements.
- Electric units aren’t as strong as gas counterparts, but they cost less and easy to operate.
- Some useful features you should look for include pump thermal relief valve, onboard nozzle tip storage or hose, and wand storage.
Which Brands Make The Most Reliable Pressure Washers?
- Sun Joe delivers high-quality and affordable pressure washers. The company has many user-friendly options to help you get rid of stains and dirt. Their focus on innovative design and technology is also a plus.
- Stanley Tools is one of the leading manufacturers in the market. Their products focus on commercial-graded and consumer-cleaning power tools. With a versatile range of pressure washers and suitable price tag, Stanley Tools is a great place to start.
- WEN is a giant in the field of power tools. They emphasize on solid construction, stylish design, and amazing features.
- A-iPower doesn’t offer a wide range of products, but they focus on making each of their pressure washers perfect. Solid, convenient, easy to use. Those are traits from A-iPower units.
- Simpson specializes in pressure washers. Their products are well known
What PSI is safe for washing cars?
If washing cars is a must-do task at home, regardless of how packed your schedule is, you need to invest in a pressure washer. You also need to know the effective way to optimize the pressure washer, starting with the suitable PSI for car washing.
Simply put, when you use a high PSI rate, the force of water coming out is stronger. With a higher rate of GPM, more water will come out. A combination of both PSI and GPM is called cleaning units.
When washing a car, it is essential to use 1900 to 2800 cleaning units.
That means you can adjust the PSI to 1500 and GPM to 1.5 to get a total cleaning unit of 2250 – within an accepted range.
How many PSI does it take to clean concrete?
Different cleaning tasks require specific levels of pressure. As for cleaning concrete, you need a pressure washer that can generate 3000 PSI.
Can you damage concrete with a power washer?
You can’t deny the great help that a power washer provides. It turns time-consuming cleaning tasks into 10-minute blasting through built-up dirt and stains. Yet, people often underestimate the power of this unit.
The truth is a power washer can damage concrete. If you aren’t careful, you can leave irreversible damage to your driveway. You will see lines or cracks, and some other forms of deterioration after washing.
The name reason is often that you use the wrong nozzle and pressure. When spraying high-pressure water close to a concrete area for too long, you risk damaging it.
My advice is to stick with a 25-degree nozzle. The PSI should be less than 3000 PSI. When washing, don’t stay in one spot for too long. Keep moving your nozzle in one way.
What's more important in a pressure washer PSI or GPM?
Both PSI and GPM are important when choosing a pressure washer. PSI stands for pound per square inches, referring to the amount of pressure. GPM means gallons per minute, referring to the amount of water.
A power washer needs both “stripping power” from PSI to remove tough strains and “flow” from GPM to clean off the dirt.
Does power washing remove concrete sealer?
Yes, a power washer can help to remove the water-based concrete sealer.
It isn’t easy to find the most reliable pressure washer since you need to factor in different elements, from specifications to budget. These 6 amazing hand-picked products offer wonderful features, reliable performance, and solid construction, promising to satisfy both your preference and wallet.